Web Site Hit Counter

Friday, October 24, 2008

Scientists: Air Samples From Casey Anthony's Car Show Decomposition


October 24, 2008


ORLANDO, Fla. -- Scientists said air samples from the car trunk of Casey Anthony, who is accused of killing her 3-year-old daughter Caylee, contain evidence of body decomposition.

Authorities on Friday released a report from a Tennessee lab that found five compounds consistent with body decomposition.

Tests found evidence of decomposition on a hair strand found in the trunk, described as "microscopically similar" to one found on Caylee's hair brush.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Janet,
I left you a message on your Casey Anthony timeline piece and was just checking back to see if you answered it yet. My email is ivanandingrid at yahoo dot com.

I know that you have the correct information, because I SAW him say that she said the entire name of Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez, too. This was just a few days after he said she said Zanny only on Nancy Grace. But, I can't find out what show he was on when he said it.

Please let me know what you remember, too. Thanks!

Janet said...

Hi Anon, I haven't ignored you, I've looked all day as life will allow, and can't find it myself. But I'm still looking. I haven't looked at Greta On the record transcripts, I'll keep looking and let you know. I think it was in the Sept 20-25 range. hmmm. I should have kept better notes for the timeline.