Web Site Hit Counter

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Court: Daniel Smith Wasn't Murdered

I'm totally sickened by the blatant deceit, theft, corruption and murder that has simply been swept away like a Plumeria petal on a wave. Oh, I don't really care about Anna Nicole aka Vicky Lynn Smith. Her whole persona was a fairy-tale with a ghetto underbelly; a user who was ultimately used to death. But Daniel didn't deserve this. A shy 20-year-old man plaintively murdered by the very man he was afraid of. Embarrassed by the mother he loved so much and was so close to, but unable to save her from her low-life svengali and her own addictions. After I post the latest articles, I'll update the witness list. Please check back. And please take a moment when you read this to offer a prayer or meditation for Daniel. My belief is that he will hear it and will be comforted by your gift.

No comments: